Our clinic will thoroughly educate and instruct subordinates so that personal information will be handled properly, and will endeavor to handle it properly. In addition, we will promptly respond to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, and will review and improve appropriate measures regarding the handling and safety management of personal information as appropriate.
Our clinic will use personal information for the following purposes.
(1) We will do it only within the scope of medical care / nursing and patient medical care.
(2) When personal information is used for other purposes, we will inform you of the purpose of use in advance and obtain your consent.
(3) We may use contact information such as the patient’s name, address, and email address to respond to patient requests and inquiries.
Our clinic manages personal information with the following system.
(1) We will establish the necessary in-hospital system in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and guidelines, and establish a management system to comply with laws and other norms regarding personal information.
(2) We will strictly limit the access of personal information to only those who need it for business purposes, implementing rules regarding the storage and management of media containing personal information, and take preventive measures to protect personal information.
(3) Personal information stored in the system is viewed only by logging into password-protected accounts, to which only employees have access. In principle, only employees who need it for business can use it, and access authority is strictly managed so that accounts and passwords will not be leaked or lost.
Our hospital will properly manage the personal information obtained from patients, and in principle, never provide nor disclose it to third parties unless the consent of the patient is obtained or if required by law.
Our hospital will not disclose personal information to a third party without the consent of the patient. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When requested by a legal institution such as a court or the police, based on laws and regulations.
(2) When there are special provisions in the law, such as when there is risk of damaging the life, body, or property of the patient or of a third party, and the consent of the person cannot be obtained.
(3) When it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or medical services of our hospital from actions that violate the law or the precautions of our hospital, and we cannot obtain the consent of the person.
If there is a request for disclosure, correction, or other usage of retained personal data, we will confirm that the requester is the person him/herself else obtain the express permission of the person, except when it is not possible to do so or when mandated by law.
Please feel free to contact us regarding requests for disclosure, correction, etc. of your personal data, as well as for requests of information about our clinic.
The information we collect on our Site includes:
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages viewed by users accessing the Site.
In principle, the only purpose of collecting this data is to know Site visitor numbers, to see which pages are the receiving many visits, and understand popular access locations to our website. This helps us understand how our business is doing and helps us to reflect on how we can improve our services.
This data is aggregated into a report by website management personnel. Staff may include those working for Beyond English School: <https://beyond-ets.jp>. In principle, user browsing data is anonymous so specific user identities are not distinguishable simply by looking at the website data.